This post may contain affiliate links at no additional cost to you.
Looking for the best inspirational mother’s day quotes and sayings with images for mom?
Then, use these quotes and sayings to make her smile.
Mother’s are everything with many roles – babysitter, cooks, doctors, cleaner, nurse handyman, housekeeper, cleaner, teacher, coach, counselor and much more with no days off.
- Think of all those times your mother was there for you when you needed her?
- Think of those times your mother had to drop all she was doing to cater to your needs.
- Think of all the sacrifice your mother made for you.
Tell your mother how you love and appreciate her with this short and sweet mother’s day quotes and sayings with images.
Go out of your way and make it extra special for her with these awesome mother’s day gift.
1. “Happy mother’s day. A day dedicated to you mom. Thank you for all the years you dedicated to us. We love you!” ~ Catherine Pulsifer
2. “Mom, thank you for always modeling the utmost strength, determination, and work ethic.” ~ Steph Gold
“I have a special mother, this I truly know. I could not ask for better my mother. I love her so.” ~ Julie Hebert
4. “All that I am or hope to be I owe to my mother.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
5. “I was always at peace because of the way my mom treated me.” ~ Martina Hingis
6. “When I stopped seeing my mother through the eyes of a child, I saw the woman who helped me give birth to myself.” ~ Nancy Friday
7. “Life doesn’t come with a manual, It comes with a mother.” ~ Unknown
8. “Mother’s hold their child’s hand for a moment and their heart for a lifetime.” ~ Unknown
9. “My mother is a walking miracle.”~ Leonardo DiCaprio
10. “My Dear mama, you are definitely the hen who hatched a famous duck.” ~ Henri De Toulouse-Lautrec
11. “There is nothing in the world of art like the songs mother used to sing.” ~ Billy Sunday
12. “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” ~ Dorothy Canfield Fisher
13. “When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.” ~ Mitch Albom
14. “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” ~ Cardinal Mermillod
15. “My mom is definitely my rock.” ~ Alicia Keys
16. “The love of a mother is the veil of a softer light between the heart and the heavenly father.” ~ Samuel Taylor Coleridge
17. “I got to grow up with a mother who taught me to believe in me.” ~ Antonio Villaraigosa
18. “A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.” ~ Honore De Balzac
19. “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
20. “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” ~ Victor Hugo
21. “For when a child is born the mother is also born again.” ~ Gilbert Parker
22. “We are born of love; love is our mother ~ Rumi
23. “Only mothers can think of the future – because they give birth to it in their children.” ~ Maxim Gorky
24. “The truth is that no matter how old we are, as long as our mothers are alive, we want our mother. And it’s a very powerful relationship if it’s healthy.” ~ Goldie Hawn
25. “Roses are red. Violets are blue. There is no one dearer than a mom like you.” ~ Unknown
26. “I look back on my childhood and thank the stars above. For everything you gave me, but mostly for your love.” ~ Wayne F. Winters
27. “A mother is the one who is still there when everyone has deserted you.” ~ Unknown
28. “God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.” ~ Jewish Proverb
29. “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, there are still holding the family together.” ~ Susan Gale
30. “Mothers love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” ~ Marion C. Garretty
31. “I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.”
~ Terri Guillemets
32. “A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.” ~ Tenneva Jordan
33. “Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had.”
~ Linda Wooten
34. “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it not be deserved.” ~ Eric Fromm
35. “Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children.” ~ Sam Levenson
36. “I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them.” ~ Phyllis Diller
37. “I will like to be the ideal mother, but I’m too busy raising my kids.” ~ Unknown
38. “My mother told me a million times not to exaggerate.” ~ Unknown
39. “My mother’s menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it.” ~ Buddy Hackett
40. “Ma-ma does everything for the baby, who responds by saying Da-da first.”
~ Mignon McLaughlin
41. “Children are a great comfort in your old age – and they help you reach it faster, too.” ~ Lionel Kauffman
42. “My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.” ~ Mark Twain
43. “Nothing is really lost until your Mom can’t find it.” ~ Unknown
Hope you like the collection of mother’s day quotes.
I particular love #4 because where I am today I owe to my mum – her unending love and prayers.
Which quote will you be sending to mama on mother’s day?
Leave your comments down below.
Welcome! I’m Mariette and a mom to a toddler. While trying to improve my life, manage my home and time, I will also like to help you do the same. I am passionate about inspiring other moms to get organize and simplify their life so they can thrive at motherhood and work. Learn more –>